Tuesday, November 25, 2008

DIMEPIECE!

Okay so I had told ya'll that I seen Laura not to long ago and got a look at what was to come...

Sooo here are 2 things that caught my eye and made me call my boo ( it ain't tricking if you got it...and he's got it!)
This one I like fa real almost cried ... I adore it!!!!!!!
Also here is the update on them:
Dimepiece Designs in 80 stores worldwide now. Taking on new directions which was inspired by the vintage film, Barberella and fem-bots of the future. We're offering new cuts and custom v-neck bodies for Holiday 2008. Supplying an assortment of our popular cotton/spandex leggings and 50/50 cotton zip-up hoodies. While launching our brand spanking new website our online store is freshly updated as well. This season we featured the Twinz, these ladies are (and I vow to never name-drop here ever again) the right hand/hands on stage to the only 5'2" man who sends us into pop-idol delirium: Prince. Check out the twins (or as I would prefer to call them, Maya and Nandy) throughout the site and in our Holiday '08 lookbook. Exclusive logo v-necks available on our online store www.dimepiecedesigns.com/store
Bella Love,
Erlinda Denise

No comments: