Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I <3 teen bloggers!

"I am 15 going on 90 on most days, 3 on good days. I am best friends with my camera and my watercolors and my local Goodwill. I don't like most people. If my favorite clothing style was a person, she would be a hunchback color blind grouchy bitch that could fly, with sexy eyes and terrible mood swings with an overdose of political commentary and smart art. I love oddities."

--
Gosh to be a lil bitch again! I would rule the world!!!
--
Lil teen bloggers I adore you and your style! I wish to have a lil teen blogger of my own one day and I will dress her, not comb her hair and let her read my journal (og blogs).
-----
Bella Love,
Erlinda Denise

2 comments:

matt williams said...

Oh, I enjoy the teenage style blogs as well.

matt williams said...

http://jakandjil.com/blog/

check this blog out. It's so hip and cool. i love the shoe pics.