Friday, August 24, 2007

M.I.A.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a secret, there is someone who tops Vicky Beckam on my list of dope British exports. No shit. She's fly, talented and has two-toned hair.............She's M.I.A. Just in case you've been asleep in class, her new album, Kala, is out soon. It's super duper nuts (but, with this chick, that's a given). She's also doin' her thing in Bella Beats fav glossy, MissBehave. Here's a sneak peak (and listen) of both...............shhhhhhhhhhhhhh, don't tell nobody. Kisses all around..........

And because youtube is on my effin nerves and won't let me paste the embeded video, here's the link. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCFN1XwDOqE

I'll fly like a paper get high like planes Catch me at the border I got visas in my name If you come around here i'll make em all dayI'll get one done in a second if you wait,

Randi Astrid

No comments: