Thursday, October 4, 2007

We get the hipster trend, but DAMN!!!


is he gay?...I am sorry but I just need to know if a man wears this many accessories and tight purple pants...does this make him gay????

I hate the fact that I judge men when i see them in certain styles..but this...this right here ...what am I supposed to think?

I can't see his stick! Where the fcuk does he hide his balls?

Desperately seeking answers and always Bella Love,
Erlinda Denise

From Randi (her note to you soft folks):
P.S. I'm not trying to offend anyone, so boy in lady pants, please pull your tanga out your ass and answer me! I need to know!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

[shakes head] - he wants 2 fit in.

Landon said...

Vanity...fit in with who? That is past hipster, completely flamboyant. Actually out of control.

Anonymous said...

I like to see a man's package and assets and all but really?!?!?! If your not a male ballerina stop it! No decent straight man would don this attire...Yes?

matt williams said...

A shame!

Natalia said...

I dunno...something tells me that people should dress which ever way they want to dress and it shouldn't matter. Maybe he is gay. So what? Perhaps he's not gay, but works in a gay industry (i.e. fashion). Lets all be friends and stop judging people. Does any of it really matter? Let the guy play with his clothes if it makes him happy.