Friday, June 20, 2008

A few more morning laughs

This woman is celeb STYLIST, Rachel Zoe! Bwaaaahahahahahahahahahah. You've got to be kidding me............... This print is entirely too large to be used in this quantity on such a tiny chica. She looks like she is being swallowed by a tablecloth and it's scaring me. Anywho, for a quick fix: remove the sleeves on these overpowering frocks. The contrast between the high neckline and bare shoulders would have made the vintage motif look a bit more modern and added a whole lotta sexy to this otherwise homely get up. SWEET!!

AANNNNNNDDDDDDD the ultimate laugh this morning, and quite possibly the comedic climax of my day................ Soulja Boy called Ice T the forefather of his nuts!! LMMFFAO!!!!!!!!!!

For the record, I am "Team T" all the way on this one, but that Soulja Boy is def hilarious.

Randi Astrid

2 comments:

Oh soo vain said...

I like her dress Rand.

Oh soo vain said...

I'd just prefer it on someone else.