Thursday, June 5, 2008

Tell us what you think!

We have a new look and we'd like your comments (only the good ones, lol).
Oh, and take a look at the header. It's from a series by Terry Richardson for Tom Ford. I would show you the rest of it here, but it would take our blogger rating from "all" to "adult", and well I'm just not ready to grow up yet. Oh, what the hell...............here's one more


Check the rest of the series here!
Flyyyyyyyyyyyyyy right? Yeah, I know.

P.S. Check out my girl Aja's blog here. I first saw pics of the series there (she always post that new-new first)

Ciao Bella!

3 comments:

Oh soo vain said...

the re-vamp is uberrrrr sexy! go bellas!

Anonymous said...

i LIKE THE NEW LOOK, I'VE BEEN VISITING FOR ABOUT 4 MONTHS NOW, I ENJOY THIS SPOT FOR ALL THE HAPPENINGS IN MY TOWN. THANKS LADIES, KEEP REPPIN THE SEXY LADIES OF LA ALLLLLLLLLLL DAY.

Anonymous said...

I love that freaking banner!! Thank you ladies for posting those photos too I hadn't seen them yet. I looooovve them and quickly right clicked to make one a screen saver lol!