Thursday, September 18, 2008

Gift giving is near!!

So that time of the year when we start shopping for the end of the year celebrations are near...so I did some pretend shopping on Fred Flare this am

This is what I bought:

Pig or panda mug: Cute right...and yes you can stand it up so you don't have to drink up your coffee or tea before you can set the mug down...


Oohhh this is my stuff :) it's always nice to pick yourself up something as well...okay true it's very selfish..so can one of you give me pretend money for this stuff???

Love the tee!

PB and J earrings..aawwww my boo got me the teeth and having a lil one I often eat these for dinner ... these are SO ME!

Bambi Calender 2009..this one is for Shelly "Bambi"
mom voice..." MOTHER!!!!!" Bambi voice
Fashion Illustration...for the Fashion Student
I took fashion illustration a couple years ago...I wonder if my work came out like this would I have still got an A??

For Randi or any vegan in your fam!
The battle continues!!


Whew I am now mentally broke!

Bella Love,
Erlinda Denise

No comments: