Tuesday, September 16, 2008

London Fashion Week

As a lil girl I was the one who was just a lil diff... I went out of my way to be a lil diff then the norm...rocking my mothers yard sale/thrift store finds and tweaking my own style

Staying true to my lil girl traditions I didn't rant and rave about NY fashion week...I will however be a lil diff ( I hope) and talk of all the yummy fabric and outfit ideas from London Fashion week!!

First up...

Luella: yyuummm I love pearls and sweaters!
Emilio de la Morena: FYI Ladies this blue ROCKS on cam..so if lookin to stand out in the next photo opp def rock this color
Top Shop Unique: I love the color of the boots
Paul Smith: This fit minus the scarf around the waist is something I could feel super extra comfy and sexy in all at the same time.
Temperley London: oohhh frill around the deep neck and shortness..will you marry me? The sweater of course adds to my lust.
PPQ: So Randi!

Bella Love,
Erlinda Denise


No comments: