Monday, September 29, 2008

Whats going on in P-Town..Pairs

Balmain sp09...full of sholders and rock n' roll!

So clean and classy...that clean look is always a must have!
oohhh the COLOR! Okay times...I can't stand when I let the models take away from the clothes..I was trying so hard to enjoy this look..moving on
the sholders and detail work
JIZZ WORTHY!!!
This one is def an inspiration pic for me...I want to do a shoot with a bunch of belts or something hardcore wraped around the fit ... I am in love with the soft look and the hardcore detail!!! YUUUMMMM.... JACK MOVE!!!

Bella Love,
Erlinda Denise

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What up ladies, I tried to email you but your box is full. Hit me when you get the chance

E-Dub
EIGHTZEROBABY@GMAIL.COM

WHAT EYE THOUGHT DOT COM

M* said...

damn those outfits are fuckin tight!


imagine going to middle school in those.

M* said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.