Thursday, September 4, 2008

My First Poem

So today Randi and I were talking via gmail im....if you don't have gmail GET IT! and im me..cuz I am really fun to talk to.

Anywho..I made this poem up just now..ENJOY!

I met a boy on lunch
I banged him at dinner
That is it
Nothing major

SCENE

The convo was about 'new boys' ...aren't 'new boys' nice....you know they say super sweet things, buy dinner, open the car door and even walk on the proper side of you when walking down the street!

QUIZ: BOYS..what is the proper side to walk on when walking a young woman down the street??

Here is to Fall love!

Bella Love,
Erlinda Denise

2 comments:

el prez said...

the side closest to the street duuuh!

mr. la said...

i usually walk behind her...make sure know one tries to sneak up on her, snatch a purse...and most importantly watch the hips and a$$ sway...lol

I kid...what Prez said