Saturday, July 14, 2007

As If We Didn't ALREADY Know!!!!

Ok.....so here is the newest flick floating around of former SOAP star Shemar Moore. This is said to be taken on a nude (of course) GAY beach!!!!! So, what should he do now??? Maybe he'll decide to finally come out (yeah right). If he really thinks about it, it might do something good for his fan base. He can have the men, who didn't know he was already on their team, and then it's still those hopeless women who think they have the power to "bring him back"-hey, the power of the p-u-s-s-y!!!! Shemar, just let it all out. My only question for you is....how did your lip gloss hold up in the water?!................on the topic of gay men who some people find attractive (please note that I am not, nor never, have felt the man above) leads me to this man, creation, just hot sex of a man.......................................................TOM FORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I believe he was put on this Earth to tease women....he dresses us, makes us think of him undressed....he is just..........hmmmmmmmmmmmm......there are no words. He gives gay men a reason to stay gay.......and it's the only time I wish I was a man- oh wait...I also envy how you guys can just whip it out and piss when & where ever!!! But back to my version of god here on Earth...........................it doesn't matter what sex u like- this is one man that no one should mind sharing!!!
beLLa LUV,
sheLLy nicoLe~

No comments: