Sunday, July 8, 2007

Our love for the art....

Although none of us are graffiti artist we have a serious love for the folks who are and all their amazing pieces...

I spent the end of a work day drooling over The Hundreds blog and came across a post about a Disney Graffiti art exhibit
BLOC28 that I missed by a day. Did that stop me? Nope not at all!!! Gave the folks at Meltdown Comics a call and they said come through the displays were still hanging and I could soak it up aaaalllll by myself...YYYEEEAAAHHHH!!! Here is what I was able to chill with after a long day at the slave house

Kinda sad I didn't think about hooking the names up w/ each piece till after I left...but here are the artist featured: Slick, Mear One, David Flores, Steven Daily, and Greg Simkins (Craola).













Bella Love,
Erlinda Denise


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. (If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada. If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).