Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Sex and the Shitty!

I must admit that the completely superficial part of me, which just happens to be the dominant part, has been floating on cloud seventeen since last week. No really! Never mind Iraq not making any of its benchmarks, my ever-growing disgust with the healthcare system (thanks Mike Moore), or even the impeachment of our great President, W (oh, wait….that was just one of my “peaceful thoughts” during this mornings meditation). Whatev, despite all of the disharmony in my little microcosm, I have been blissful ever since last Tuesday, when the plans for an upcoming Sex and the City movie were confirmed. C’mon, this is huge! Michael Patrick King (creator of the original series) has already written the script and all four original actresses, including Sarah and Kim, have signed on. However, my perennial cloud burst when I read that the backbone of the show, and Bella Beats godmom, Patricia Field had not yet been slated to costume my favorite little whores! Can you believe that shit? Sex in the City without Patricia Field is like Gianni without his lions, Imitation without Chloe, Beyonce’ without rhinestones, my god…it’s unconceivable!

Sad Sucks,
Randi Astrid

1 comment:

Landon said...

Well Well Well, tell me how you really feel.